WELCOME TO SOUTH SOUND SLEEP SOLUTIONS
Do any of these statements describe your situation?
- Resists when put down to sleep.
- Can’t fall asleep without your help.
- Wakes up several times nightly.
- Exhausted and/or cranky at day's end.
- Requires motion to go to sleep (car, stroller, swing, etc.).
- Motion never fails to trigger sleep.
- Only catnaps for short periods.
- Needs to be fed to fall asleep.
- Doesn't have a regular, daily schedule.
- Regularly rock, bounce, walk or feed your baby to sleep.
- Spend too much time trying to get your baby/child to sleep.
- Can’t get anything else done.
- Resort to motion to induce sleep.
- Dread bedtime.
- Lay with your child to encourage sleep.
- Wonder how other parents get their child to sleep?
- Wonder if there is something 'wrong' with your child or your skills?
- Feel frustrated after hours of trying to force your child to bed?
- Feel exhausted because you’re up during the night with your child?
- Think your child needs to sleep better but don’t know what to do?
Currently Accepting Postpartum Clients and Previous Client Referrals Only.
If you find yourself nodding – or worse, nodding off – when you are reading any of the above,
SOUTH SOUND SOLUTIONS CAN HELP QUICKER THAN YOU THINK!CALL NOW FOR YOUR FREE 15 MINUTE CHAT!
s·leep con·sul·tant (noun): A sleep consultant works with families to develop healthy sleep habits that are age and developmentally appropriate for babies and children and are based on the their natural circadian rhythm. A sleep consultant provides support, information, education, and resources based on each individual family’s sleep needs, lifestyle, and culture.
post·par·tum dou·la (noun): A trained individual who provides information, emotional support, and practical care for a family in the time following childbirth.